What’s different about Family Constellations?
Family Constellations FAQs
The process of Family Constellations:
- Is a brief, experiential, solution focused intervention that utilizes body sensing in tapping into the dynamics of the individual’s family, relational or systemic issues.
- May stand on its own as a therapeutic process or may be a compliment to counselling, psychotherapy, coaching or personal development.
- Goes very quickly to the hidden dynamics of he issues, loyalties and entanglements that individuals are caught up in to show what is taking place in the emotional, psychological and systemic realms and how it is impacting their present situation in terms of self esteem, relationships and the ability to fulfill potential.
- Locates appropriate solutions for the individual within the session.
- Further Family Constellations
- Provides a new perspective to live by