Why become a Family Constellations Facilitator?
For those of you in the mental health profession.
- Do you feel you are not fulfilling your true potential as a psychotherapist or counsellor in working effectively with deep issues that stem from the family of origin with your clients?
- Are you frustrated that your formal training has not equipped you to work with systemic (generational) issues and trauma in a way that provides profound results?
- Would you like to help clients with relationships, mental health and self-esteem, sexual abuse and trauma with a powerful current modality?
- Are you frustrated that you don’t know how to work with poorly formed attachment bonds quickly and effectively?
- Would you like to learn the art and practice of Family Constellations for use in groups and private sessions in one foundation course?
- Do you feel frustrated that you can’t offer alternative, effective help for depression anxiety and panic attacks and recovery from trauma?
Consider a process that is able to locate the underlying dynamic of a systemic issue quickly. This takes place through body sensing and facilitates the client being able to source their best place and solution with their issue within the workshop or private session. The Family Constellation is brief, experiential and solution focused.
Family Constellations and Not Knowing
Family Constellations works from a phenomenological perspective in attempting to work with ‘not knowing’. This means in attempting to not have an intention in terms of outcome for the client. In not having an intention the Knowing field of the system will be free to open up and find its own perception from each of the people concerned and also the overall bigger picture. To show perspectives from several different angles, situations or individuals in allowing a bigger picture to arise. The bigger picture may present a different view to that which we may have expected, or to the choices we may have made.
Looking at and experiencing the situation from a different perspective is often all that is necessary to allow a person to move forward.
Family Constellations provides pathways for:
- Repairing problematic parental bonds for better connections in the present
- Finding a healthier place within the family system
- Creating healthy boundaries
- Finding more inner harmony from which better relationships may form
- Improving our sense of worth
- Assists in resolving systemic trauma